INTRODUCING 2020 CHROME SOFT TRIPLE TRACK GOLF BALLS
- Larger Graphene-Infused Dual SoftFast Core For Increased Distance
A faster core for longer distance. The significantly larger inner core creates higher launch and lower spin. And the thinner, firmer outer core is reinforced with Graphene for better durability and more wedge spin.
- Consistent Speed and Penetrating Ball Flight From a New High-Speed Mantle System
New proprietary Ionomer blend creates more efficient energy transfer from the Dual SoftFast Core for faster ball speed. The compounded additives improve consistency and durability, and the stiff mantle allows for ideal spin on wedge shots.
- Incredible Feel and Spin Control From a Thinner Urethane Cover
Thinner, more resilient cover promotes increased ball speed and generates lower spin on full shots while maintaining high spin and soft feel around the green.
- Longer Distance and Consistent Trajectory From Optimized Aero Design
Reduces drag for increased overall distance, with a higher ball flight for optimum trajectory.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology
We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Which Ball Should You Play?
Chrome Soft: Increased Distance, Consistent Ball Flight, Incredible Feel & Control, Optimized Aerodynamics
Chrome Soft X: Fast Ball Speed & Distance, Increased Workability & Spin Control, Great Feel, Optimized Aerodynamics